World War II Experiences
"Timeless Voices" Oral History Project
Sgt. Dallas Ebest, 398th Bomb Group Ground Crew
603rd Squadron, Eighth Air Force
- The Dallas Ebest, 398th Ground Crew - 603rd Squadron Video Interview runs 21 minutes 8 seconds.
- Dallas Ebest, 398th Ground Crew - 603rd Squadron Video Interview Transcription - open to read along while watching the video. The interview has not yet been transcribed. If interested in transcribing see contact details at the beginning of 398th Timeless Voices Interviews Transcription Status.
- Sgt. Dallas Ebest was part of Earl Southwick's 603rd Squadron Ground Crew.
- The video above should begin automatically. If not, the video stream may be loading. Wait 10-30 seconds and then refresh the page. If it still does not load after refreshing several times, you may not have the Apple QuickTime plug-in installed on your computer. Additional information can be found on our Timeless Voices index page under Getting Connected.
- Southwick's Ground Crew - 603rd Squadron - 1944 or 1945
- Bebe - Boeing B-17 # 43-37982 N7-K by Dallas Ebest, Ground Crew, 603rd Squadron
- Return to 398th Timeless Voices Interviews